It's seriously redonk! As we are eating the current meal, we are planning out the next! I think we need help. Seriously! Send me to Fat Camp please!
I unfortunately don't have any witty stories to share, or embarrassing moments, or dirty house pics (although, my house IS in an all new state of disgusting lately seeing as I've been too busy eating to clean it). So instead, I've decided to leave you with a few photos of some of the delicious food we've been enjoying.
I must go slip into my food coma now. I will leave you with an adorable photo of my adorable daughter enjoying her 1st Easter. Oh, and the recipe for my Old Fashioned Banana Cake, which I turned into the Bunny.
Love and hugs all!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, lightly drained
- 2 cups very ripe banana, diced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla. Beat into dry ingredients just until combined (batter will be thick). Stir in pineapple. Fold in the bananas.
- Transfer to 2 greased and floured 9 inch round pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut two ears out of either side of the circular cake, making the center into a bow tie. Assemble the pieces and decorate to make a face.