There was this post on Facebook not that long ago where you were suppose to post 20 random facts about yourself. I thought it sounded kinda neat, and like a bit of a challenge, so I figured I'd try it out here...
- I like fun facts! About everything. People, places, foods, movies and shows, you name it! I love useless little tidbits of information that I will probably never use. On the other hand, maybe one day I will be on Jeopardy, and all these useless facts I carry around with me will come in handy!
- I love the word "literally". I will literally use it whenever I can. Literally.
- I'm deathly afraid of spiders. I would rather set my face on fire then deal with one of the horrible wolf spiders that shows up in our hallway! *violent shudder*
- When I was 13, I was in love with "Hanson"... the band. "Mmm-Bop" was my favorite song ever, and I was going to marry Taylor. In fact, I even grew a rat tail becasue he had one too. Yup! That's something I'm proud of!
- I hate flying. A teeny bit of turbulence will turn me into a hyperventilate freak show in seconds. But, I have discovered the perfect "cocktail" which allows me to calmly fly - 2 Ativans chased by a couple of generously poured Vodka Diet Cokes. I quite enjoy flying after discovering that little formula!
- I love to shop. Like it's a problem. Living on an isolated island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean is probably a good thing. Except now there's all you could want and more available online! It's especially a problem since Growly Bear arrived! There are SO MANY cute and adorable and fun things out there that she can't possibly live without! Did you know Walmart.ca just started offering online shopping! Yeah, that's going to be dangerous....
- I'm not very "crafty". I admire those who are though! And I always wish that I was able to take crappy little things and put them together, and transform them into something fabulous. I'm hoping with the help of Pinterest, I might be able to fake some craftiness though!
- I love trashy reality TV. LOVE it! Bachelor/Bachelorette, Big Brother, Jersey Shore. I could quite happily sit on the couch, all day long, and not get a thing done, and just watch stupid shows like that!
- I have a slight desire to try on a pair of "skinny jeans".... My better judgement tells me though that these ham hocks would NOT look attractive packed into a pair form fitting tapered jeans!
- Sometimes I think I might be slightly OCD... Or maybe I'm just crazy. I don't know. I HAVE to check the front door every night before bed to make sure it's locked. Even if I just watched my husband check it, I have to check it again. And then I have to make sure the freezer door is really closed. (There's been a couple incidents where it doesn't close properly and sits propped open for hours, so now I'm a little obsessed with making sure it's really closed). And then I have to check the big picture window in the living room to make sure it's locked. Even though we don't ever open that window, I have to check it. And then I can go to bed. It's my nightly ritual. It's weird. I have to do it!
- I'm terrified of Zombies! Like stupidly so! (And yes, that's part of the reason I have the locked door and window ritual I do! I DON'T want a zombie sneaking in in the night!) Vampires are sexy. Witches are kinda cool. Ghosts are are intriguing. I've never given much thought to Werewolves. But Zombies, holy crap! Now that's some scary $hit!
- I love cheesy 80's tunes! The cheesier the better! Hall & Oats "You Make My Dreams Come True" is probably at the top of my list, but I don't actually think there's a cheesy 80's tune I don't love.
- Making this list is harder then I though!
- I don't think #13 is actually an acceptable answer, but I'm going to allow it.
- I've got this weird thing with my baby toe. And my belly button. I HATE having either one touched. Like, want to go into convulsions and then puke and then punch that person in the face if someone tries!
- I love cookie dough. A lot. I'd gladly eat that and nothing else for dinner if I thought I could get away with it. (For those of you who are new to my blog, you can see my post about cookie dough here)
- My toe nails are always painted (even the baby one!). I hate naked toes!
- I once fell into a bathtub after enjoying a little too much tequila... thankfully it was empty. Another proud moment...
- I love all thing pink (and purple!) and frilly. Thank god I had a girl!
- I am literally SO flipping glad to be at the end of this list! That was uber challenging!
Love and Hugs!