So, here goes:
1) Sometimes when I'm too lazy to give Growly Bear a bath at night, and we need to go somewhere important the next day, I just brush the left over dinner out of her hair, and slather her in her delicious smelling Lavender and Vanilla lotion when getting her dressed in the morning, and call it good.
2) I HATE washing her fitted crib sheet! I find it beyond annoying to get the mattress out from under the bumpers and back in again without smashing the $&*^ outta my hands and saying like 32 swear words. So, I mostly only do it when it looks like it`s getting dingy looking, or if she`s puked in there. Considering she spends like half her time in our bed, it takes a long time for it to actually look bad. I know. I`m gross, and poor child for having such an unfit mother.
3) I don`t actually know how comfortable her Skinny Jeans are that I put her in.... and I don`t actually really care that much cuz they are so friggin cute on her! Suck it up sista!
4) Speaking of her clothes, most months I`d rather not pay the power and satellite TV bill just so that I could buy her MORE cute clothes! She`s like my real live little dolly, and I love dressing her up! (OMG! I hope I`m not creating a Honey Boo Boo Chiiiiiiiiiild!)
5) I usually wait until she`s in bed, or I hide with me back to her in the kitchen, to eat from my chocolate stash! I mean, I`ve got some really good quality stuff in that stash! It would be totally wasted on a toddler! She can have a little Hershy`s Kiss here and there, but I`m not into sharing my nice creamy Lint chocolate with her!
6) Last but not least - I`m a picker! I LOVE to pick things! Dry skin. Scabs. Pimples. (Gross, I know. Sorry. But it`s true!) and I LOVE when there`s something on her that I can pick! My hubby gets so mad at me, but I can`t not pick at it just a little! For the most part she lets me too, which is AWESOME! I dread the day she`s old enough to pick her own dry patches and bumps!
That`s it for now. I`m sure there`s more horrible things I do, but that`ll be for another post another day.
Hope I`m not the only weirdo mommy... share your mommy confessions with me! I`d love to hear `em!
Love and Hugs